Saturday 16 April 2011

Dream recall - any results?

So it's been a while and I apologise for my long absence, I've been very busy. So did anyone try the dream recall technique and find any interesting results?

Since I've had few comments I'm gonna get the ball rolling by posting my own results of the upcoming week or two. Would be interesting if someone else tried it also, the amount of dreams you'll recall is really fascinating. So in about a week from now I'm going to post my results and hopefully somebody else has something to compare to.

Don't underestimate how important dream recall is. It's a vital step in achieving lucidity/astral projection, just skipping to the exciting stuff isn't the right way to do it. Besides, dream recall IS exciting as you see results really quickly. So I'll post my own...maybe daily, maybe at the end of the week depending upon how busy I am. So keep up with me and try it yourself, I'm sure you'll wield some fascinating results.

No comments:

Post a Comment